Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Catch some Z's

Well good morning/almost afternoon everybody!
Currently I am situated quite comfortably in a chair doing "homework" in the BYU-I Center.  It's so peaceful and quite with plenty of lighting from the large wall of windows...its amazing I didn't discover this earlier.  I wasn't up late last night, I just had to get up early today and I am feeling the effects.  I had the hardest time paying attention in my science class and it is equally difficult to focus on my studying.  
So...I decided to take a break and write about how tired I was! Perfect solution.
Speaking of the I Center, last night I volunteered to help clean it.  (For all of you who don't know what the I Center is or what it looks like click here---> BYU-I) It is HUGE!  It is a scaled down version of the Conference Center...which means it two hours to help clean.  I was assigned to the vacuuming group which meant vacuum backpacks!!  I do have to admit we looked pretty cool with our packs and went around humming "Ghost busters" 
Lets just say the fun of being a "ghost buster" didn't last very long...

Anyways, I really need to get back to studying for my science test, but as I promised her is one of my favorite video clips that has a little something for everyone!



Lots of love,

Nichole

P.S. Who you gonna call?...Ghost Busters!

No comments:

Post a Comment