Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nostalgia

Hello! Guten Tag! Jambo! Aloha! Ni hao!


So yesterday, two of my friends came over to my apartment to make dinner. We decided to make pasta with delicious alfredo sauce, french bread, salad, and fruit.  Knowing me and my cooking record, burning something was inevitable...


Besides that, it was wonderfully delicious dinner and here are the pics for your enjoyment : ) 



Our cupcakes that didn't turn out very good...
Moral of the story: don't experiment with a recipe you've never made : )
So after dinner we watched the movie I.Q.  If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend watching it!  So adorable : )

Well that wraps up Friday...

Today being Saturday meant grocery shopping, yeah!  In Wal-Mart there is a shelf with little plastic putter and bowling kits that I've had my eyes on for the past few weeks.  Soooo today I got a little golf kit! Silly I know, but it was five dollars and I just couldn't pass it up.  Maybe I was feeling nostalgic for the good ol’ days when I was a kid or something, but I also bought one of those cups with the straw handle.  

Haha yes I am 6 years old...
So then, on the way home from Wal-Mart we stopped at a clothing store called Panache so Julie could buy some jewelry.  And this is what I did while we were there...
Coolest. chair. ever.
Well that wraps up my Saturday!  Oh yeah my roommates and I also watched the BYU game but that was just sad so I'm not even going to talk about it.  But, hypothetically speaking, if I were to talk about it I would say that BYU needs to round out their offense and not rely on Jimmer to carry the team. 

The end!

Much love,

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment