Monday, March 7, 2011

Back to reality

Well for all of you who don't know, I went home to Utah for the weekend and it was fabulous! I love being home with my family and doing anything and everything.  
Lets see, my weekend consisted of
sleeping 
being silly
75th birthday party
vegging (aka doing nothing)
eating
The Adjustment Bureau 
errands
I'm trying to make it sound interesting, but it was rather uneventful...all that matters is that I got to spend the weekend with my family with not a care in the world!  For any who are interested, here are a few photos from the surprise birthday party we had for my grandpa:


The women hard at work getting the desserts ready
She was being a pest and wouldn't put her hands down!
Aw how precious : )
Haha this is Heather's favorite thing to do!
We make such a great pair : )
Sadly I didn't get a picture of his face when he walked in,
but he was sure surprised!
This doesn't even show the HUGE amount of dessert we had...
haha too bad you can't see Chad's face very well, he is making the
funniest face! 
Allyson, Bryce, and Camille
Ah good times...I can't even tell you how much I didn't want to go back to school!

Well anyways, I'm sad to say I didn't keep my promise to post a new video everyday last week...
So it is your lucky day because you get three for the price of one!

Oh and one more thing...I'm still discovering my blog "identity" and how I want it to look so there might be some fun changes here in the future.  I want to do some revamping to make it a little more...interesting for lack of a better word.

Ta ta for now! 
Much love,

Nichole

This one is ten minutes long, but so worth watching!

Always been my favorite

Such a great message!

No comments:

Post a Comment