Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Extended Deep Sea Diving...

This morning when I woke up at 6:15, my phone said it was -20 degrees outside
No joke.
So anyways, I drudgingly got ready for the 15 minute uphill trek to my class on the other side of campus and it looked a little something like this...


P.S. because the computer is being dumb, I can't upload the video on my blog so just
                                                                                                                                                                                                        select
                                                                                                                                                                                                             the link
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      below
The best part about my day was being bundled up like a marshmallow and still feeling cold, while some dummy walking in front of me thought it would be a good day to wear jeans and a t-shirt as he walked to class
...I'm still puzzled....




No comments:

Post a Comment