Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ants

When I was younger I remember watching an Arthur episode where he had the coolest portable ant farm in a clear conntainer and I thought it would be so awesome to have one!  Well years later, I still have never had an ant farm like Arthurs...but it got me thinking as I was walking on campus the other day.  As I observed everyone meandering to their different classes, everone on their own little route from point A to point B, I couldn't help but feel like we were all little ants scrambling around in one big ant farm.  People crossing paths going everwhich way with seemingly no direction, I thought, 'Where am I going? What is my purpose?'.  I wondered how often I have carelessly wandered through life like a silly little ant.  Well it sure has been food for thought this week.  Are you an ant?

No comments:

Post a Comment